- An account of imaginary or real people and events told for entertainment
- A plot or story line
- A report of an item of news in a newspaper, magazine, or news broadcast
- (story) floor: a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; “what level is the office on?”
- (story) a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events; “he writes stories for the magazines”
- (story) narrative: a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program; “his narrative was interesting”; “Disney’s stories entertain adults as well as children”
stories can be uplifting, and encourage us, turn a bad day to good, even make someones year.
photography is it’s own story for me, it can say things that i seem to have a hard time to put into words, the look in someones eyes can tell you so much, it’s a languages all it’s own.